08 Oct Roasted Pork Chops
Posted at 23:28h in 0 Comments
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 4 Berkshire Bone-in Pork Chops
- 1 ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ¾ tsp Chili Powder
- Allow chops to come to room temperature and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Preheat the oven to 500° F.
- Combine salt, garlic powder, ground black pepper and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Place a cooling rack over a rimmed baking sheet and arrange the chops so they are not touching.
- Sprinkle both sides of the chops with the seasoning mix.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. For best results use a meat thermometer and cook to an internal temperature of 145° F. Remove and allow to rest for 3-4 minutes before serving.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.