05 Oct Fiesta Tacos
The perfect weeknight meal. This is an easy and fast recipe using our new taco seasoning mix and ingredients found at the market.
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 lb Grassfed ground beef
- 1 pkg Millgate Taco Seasoning
- ½ C Water
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 C Salsa
- 1½ C Cheddar cheese grated
- 2 Green Onion sliced
- 2 C Lettuce shredded
- 12 taco shells or flour tortillas 6-inch
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add the meat and cook until no longer pink, drain any excess fat.
2. Add the contents of the package of seasoning mix and the water. Stir to combine and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Serve with the lettuce, salsa, cheese and green onions on the side and let the taco building fiesta begin!