21 Oct BBQ Grassfed Beef Brisket
A flavorful dish for winter or summer. Barbecue without the hassle! Can be prepared ahead and refrigerated. To serve, thinly slice, gently reheat and enjoy. In summer, great for when you are craving that bbq meal but don't want to tend the grill all day. Serve with coleslaw and a cold beer.
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
3 hour, 15 min
- 3 lbs Millgate Grassfed beef brisket
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed crushed
- 1/8 tsp Crushed red peper
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 C Beef stock
- 2 TBSP Balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 C BBQ sauce Home made if you have it
Additional item for easy clean up
- 1 Large oven bag
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together garlic, crushed pepper, chili powder, stock, vinegar, worcestershire sauce and barbecue sauce.
- Prepare oven bag as directed and place brisket into bag.
- Pour the barbecue mixture over the brisket.
- Bake for 2-1/2 to 3 hrs.
- Remove meat and discard juices. Slice thinly across the grain and serve with your favorite BBQ sauce.